Good Morning Sayings and Quotes


“
Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
“
Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.     
Glen Cook
“
It's a new day. Yesterday's failure is redeemed at the sunrise.
Todd Stocker
“
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!
Steve Maraboli
“
Renew your mind every morning with pure thoughts.
“
You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.     
George Lorimer
“
The sun is new each day.
Heraclitus
“
I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.
Jeffrey Fry
“
Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.
Malak El Halabi
“
God's mercy is fresh and new every morning.      
Joyce Meyer
“
I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
“
As we arise each morning, let us determine to respond with love and kindness to whatever might come our way.     
Thomas S. Monson
“
Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.     
Harvey Mackay
“
There are two ways of waking up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning’!
Fulton J. Sheen
“
Gloom and darkness are temporary. Joy comes in the morning.
Sunday Adelaja
“
Every sunny morning is a great fountain; we quaff ‘sweet hope’ from it.     
Mehmet Murat ildan
“
Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
Dalai Lama
“
Each morning brings a hidden blessing; a blessing which is unique to that day, and which cannot be kept or re-used. If we do not use this miracle today, it will be lost.
Paulo Coelho
“
My idea of a good morning is one when I open my eyes, take a deep breath, then go back to sleep.
unknown
“
Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.
unknown
“
Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
unknown
“
In the morning, instead of saying to yourself, ‘I got to wake up’ say ‘I get to wake up!     
Erykah Badu
“
I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.     
Gina Carano
“
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Eleanor Roosevelt
“
Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!
Fain Blake
“
Every morning is a beautiful morning.
Terri Guillemets
“
A morning greeting does not only mean ‘Good Morning,’ it has a silent, loving message saying, ‘I think of you when I wake up.     
unknown
“
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
Meister Eckhart
“
No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.
D. L. Hughley
“
Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope … giving us another start of what we call Life.
unknown
“
No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and dear to his heart and eye the morning can be.     
Bram Stoker
“
No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew.
Lulu
“
Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
Lemony Snicket
“
You have to know why you get up every morning.     
“
Every morning I wake up saying, I’m still alive; a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.
Jacques Cousteau
“
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“
A horrible night might be hidden in a beautiful morning!
Mehmet Murat ildan
“
Every morning you are reborn, and prove it worthwhile.     
Jay Doll
“
To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.      
Sidney Poitier
“
Every morning a new sun greets us and our new life begins.
Marty Rubin
“
I’d like mornings better if they started later.
Good Morning- If you want to be happy , be!     
Leo Tolstoy
“
Every morning is new as the last one, uncreased as the not quite imaginable first.
Jane Hirshfield
“
After every dark night comes a glorious morning of a new day.
Sunday Adelaja
“
Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day     
unknown
“
First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, "I believe", three times.
Ovid
“
I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.
unknown
“
You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.
Kirsten Dunst
“
Every morning is a fresh breath and blessings.     
Lailah Gifty Akita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamiss.com INT