Party Sayings and Quotes


“
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
Robin Williams
“
That’s what life is all about: Let’s have a party. Let’s have it tonight.
Lilly Pulitzer
“
Good parties create a temporary youthfulness.     
Mason Cooley
“
Life is a party. Dress for it.     
Audrey Hepburn
“
You gotta have life your way. If you ain't losing your mind, you ain't partying right.
Young Jeezy
“
I always think the opening moments of a party are the hardest, before everyone has had enough to drink.
Stephanie Clifford
“
What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.     
Phyllis Diller
“
Nothing spoils a good party like a genius.
Elsa Maxwell
“
“Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home and never, never be both"
David Brown
“
I go out partying to figure out exactly who I'm making music for. You can't just guess.
William
“
Never miss a party...good for the nerves--like celery.     
F. Scott Fitzgerald
“
You always want to go to a party where you get an invite.     
Simon Cowell
“
The greatest good we can do our country is to heal its party divisions and make them one people.
Thomas Jefferson
“
Parties are the nightly ritual of the sophisticated society.     
Dominick Dunne
“
The dying process begins the minute we are born, but it accelerates during dinner parties.
Carol Matthau
“
A little party never killed nobody.
Fergie
“
It's not about going to a party. It's life as a party.     
Diane Von Furstenberg
“
Live to work. Work to party. Party to live.     
Yevgen Reztsov
“
I don't go to parties to meet men. I go to parties to stand in a corner and watch people.
Candace Bushnell
“
I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
Nancie J. Carmody
“
Study hard, but party harder.
Nicole Polizzi
“
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.
Charles E. Weller
“
She's afraid that if she leaves, she'll become the life of the party
Groucho Marx
“
My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on.     
Rasheed Ogunlaru
“
One cannot have too large a party. A large party secures its own amusement.     
Jane Austen
“
Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight.
Drake
“
You should always leave the party 10 minutes before you actually do.     
Gary Larson
“
A party without cake is just a meeting.
Julia Child
“
If you're not invited to the party, throw your own.
Diahann Carroll
“
I can party like a twenty-four-year-old but it takes me almost a week to recover.     
Amy Poehler
“
Friends will always be there for the party. REAL friends will be there after the party...
Bray Love
“
When life gives you lemons, find someone who has vodka and throw a party.
Charith Thilina
“
Partying is such sweet sorrow.
Robert Byrne
“
I can always tell what kind of a time I'm having at a party by the look on my wife's face.
John Bedrosian
“
When you're the most happening person at the party, it's time to leave
Kelly Cutrone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamiss.com INT